The 419 Ale Trail is proud to announce its latest promotion aimed at encouraging brewery visitation and supporting 419 Ale Trail breweries in different destinations throughout the region.
There will be six monthly check-in challenges in total beginning in October with breweries in Findlay and Carey, including False Chord Brewing, Findlay Brewing Company, Findlay Crafted Nano and Carey Brewing Station. 419 Ale Trail participants will receive 50 bonus points for checking in to each participating brewery.
“With Toledo being the hub of the 419 Ale Trail and having the biggest population, it is important to shine a spotlight on all the great breweries in our neighboring cities and towns too. We want craft beer lovers to explore new places and discover new breweries in Northwest Ohio, while giving them a little incentive to complete the Trail,” said Cathy Miller, administrator of the 419 Ale Trail.
“We will be featuring a beer of the month from participating breweries on the 419 Ale Trail social media pages to add to the fun.” Monthly Regional Check-in Challenges include:
• October 2023 | Findlay/Carey Challenge: Findlay Brewing Co., Findlay Crafted Nano, False Chord Brewing Co., Carey Brewing Station
• November 2023 | Bowling Green Challenge: Aistear Brewing, Arlyn’s Good Beer, Brewing Green, Juniper Brewing Company
• December 2023 | Port Clinton/Sandusky Challenge: Twin Oast Brewing, Saucy Brew Works, Bait House Brewery
• January 2024 | Waterville/Grand Rapids Challenge: Buffalo Rock Brewing, Neon Groundhog at Majestic Oak Winery, Wild Side Brewing Co.
• February 2024 | Swanton/Wauseon Challenge: Ramblin’ Red’s Brewing Co., American Winery/American Brewery, Oncore Brewing, HEAVY Wheelhouse
• March 2024 | Defiance/Hicksville/Kalida Challenge: Two Bandits Brewing, 4KD Crick Brewery, 1820 BrewWerks
Participants of each Regional Check-In Challenge will receive 50 bonus points for each brewery they check into during their featured month. Bonus points are in addition to the standard 200 points you get for checking into each brewery and can be used to redeem prizes. Participants have one full month to complete each challenge.
To get started, visit 419AleTrail.com and sign up for the free mobile passport!
Visit and check in to participating breweries, receive points to redeem for prizes, and get entered in the grand prize drawing. Select breweries have special offers and discounts for passholders, and participants have until June 17, 2024, to complete Round 3 of the 419 Ale Trail.
For more information about the 419 Ale Trail, the Regional Check-In Challenge, and a list of participating breweries, please visit 419AleTrail.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram @419AleTrail.