Fun for the whole family!
Toledo is full of family attractions that are not only affordable but fun for both kids and parents! Whether your family likes a little history, getting outdoors or arts and culture the Glass City can deliver it all. Temperatures are cooling but that's no reason to hibernate, plan your next family adventure in Toledo.
National Museum of the Great Lakes
The National Museum of the Great Lakes is an attraction for all ages. Experience the fascinating stories of the Great Lakes as you learn about the rich history of the world’s most important natural resource and immerse yourself in unique media and hands-on experiences. The NMGL two museum ships are available to tour May-October.
- 300 Incredible Artifacts
- 40 Hands-On Interactive Exhibits
- Col. James M. Schoonmaker Museum Ship
- Museum Tug Ohio
- Museum Store
Toledo Museum of Art
The world-renowned Toledo Museum of Art is the perfect attraction for the whole family! Since its founding in 1901, the Toledo Museum of Art has earned a global reputation for the quality of its collection, innovative and extensive education programs, and its architecturally significant campus.
Admission to the Museum is always free. To ensure a safe capacity during this time, TMA asks that you reserve your free museum pass in advance online at tickets.toledomuseum.org. Toledo Museum of Art is currently open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., with the hours between 10 a.m. and noon on Wednesday and Saturday reserved for those who are most at-risk of COVID-19.
- Yayoi Kusama: Fireflies on the Water
- Expanded Views II: Native American Art in Focus
- PICTURE ID: Contemporary African American Works on Paper
- The Bauhaus Experiment: Art & Design from TMA
COVID-19 Travel Information
Governor DeWine has put a statewide order in place for Ohio requiring a mask to be worn in all public places.
All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
For more information on additional information including the Ohio Travel Advisory for travelers entering Ohio, other COVID-19 notices and resources, click here.