5632 Main St.
Sylvania, OH 43560
Friday, December 6, 2019 | 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, December 7, 2019 | 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Join us for a weekend of Holiday Cheer in Downtown Sylvania on Dec 6 + 7! Shop local and handmade for the holidays at the First Friday Art Walk, Mistletoe Market with over 30 vendors, and support Heritage Sylvania Sylvania Historical Village with their silent auction fundraiser of one-of-a-kind holiday decor! Venture to 6 locations all weekend for the Elfin’ Brew Hop fundraiser and finally, the weekend will end with a 5k run and festive parade on Saturday evening!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6th
5PM-8ish | HOLIDAY SHOPPING
• FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK | Downtown Businesses
• MISTLETOE MARKET | Maplewood and Main Street
*Visit 2 warming tents with local artists and makers.
• DECK THE HALLS FOR HISTORY | Heritage Center Museum
*Silent auction fundraiser – All proceeds benefit Heritage Sylvania school programs which allow thousands of children to experience the village each year.
5:30PM LOURDES CHORALE GROUP
6PM MAPLEWDOOD + SYLVAN CHOIRS
6:15PM TREE LIGHTING at Corner Park (Main/Maplewood)
6:30-8:30 Guy in the 419 HOLIDAY MUSIC
BOTH DAYS | ELFIN' BREW HOP
Venture to 5 locations all weekend for the Elfin’ Brew Hop– $1 of each featured beer will be donated back to the the district.
• Inside the Five Brewing Company – Cran-ma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, Christmas Ale
• Upside Brewing – NOALE, spiced holiday amber, ABV- 5.7%
• The Sodbuster Bar – Mrs. C's Spicy Stash (2019) by BG Beer Works + Blitzen by Maumee Bay Brewing Company
• Element 112 – Bell's Christmas Ale
• Chandler Cafe
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7th
10AM-6PM HOLIDAY SHOPPING
• Holiday Art Walk & Shopping (Downtown businesses)
• Mistletoe Market (Intersection of Maplewood & Main St)
• 12-5PM Deck the Halls for History Silent Auction (Heritage Center Museum)
1-5PM KIDS CRAFTS + ACTIVITIES at the Historical Village
Blacksmith working, miniature trains running, buildings open with other kids activities.
4PM-5:30PM Miracle on Main Street 5k & Santa's Little Helpers Kids Dash
5:45PM HOLIDAY PARADE
Miracle on Main Street is presented by Red Bird Arts District Downtown Sylvania in collaboration with the Sylvania Area Chamber of Commerce and Heritage Sylvania Sylvania Historical Village. Thanks to our generous sponsors Dave White Chevrolet, Toledo Memorial Park Cemetery & Mausoleum and 13ABC!