First Friday Red Bird Art Walk
Friday, July 2, 2021 | 5 - 8 p.m.
Pickleball in the street is back! That's right folks - live play, awesome exhibits, live music, Deets BBQ and more!
Join us for an evening on Main where hustle is all the fuss'le - New exhibits at both galleries, a new pop-up art location, Handmade Means Love and so much more...Specials and fun in all the stores and restaurants. Enjoy a DORA in the street and see what's cooking on Main this July.
- Hudson Gallery: Live in the Gallery with 4 artists performing
- Fuller Art House Exhibit: Pitchers and Patterns July 2nd -August 4th
- Maggie Stansley, Kelly Savino, Mary Ellen Taylor, Miriam Martincic, Paloma Núñez-Regueiro, Dani Fuller, Catie Miller and David Corneail
- Beautiful Blooms by Jen: New Pickle Mixes for dip and canning pickles!
- Heritage Sylvania will have artist Jenni Beck Zenz exhibiting on the porch
- Gallery Haus Pop Up at 5763 Main with artists Emily Kramp and Daniel Woodcock.
- Hip to the Groove Live Music