22611 State Route 2
Archbold, Ohio 43502
Wednesday-Saturday, September 22-25, 2021 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
What better way to welcome in the fall season than with a week dedicated to apples! Sauder Village will be highlighting this favorite fall fruit throughout the week with special apple-themed recipes in our historic homes and hands-on apple activities for all ages to enjoy. Visitors will be able to visit our 140-year-old cider mill and guests will want to stop by the Doughbox Bakery to take home some delicious apple treats!
- Apple Roasting and Apple Packing in Natives and Newcomers
- Apple Dish of the Day at Witmer Roth
- Apple Drying Demonstration at the Grime home
- Demonstrating the historical process of making apple butter in the Stuckey Home
- Cider Mill will be open with apple pressings at 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, 2:30, and 3:30
- STEM of Apples in the Nature Center - Apple Graph, Jumping Apple Seeds, Apple Rotting Experiment, apple stacking
- Apple Trivia in Log School
- Tic Tac Toe in the Village Green using different varieties of apples.
- Storybook Adventure and Apple Crafts (different one each day) in District 16 Schoolhouse at 1:30 pm
Apple Bookmark – Wednesday and Friday
Paper Apple Weaving Craft – Thursday and Saturday
Stitched Apple Craft –Saturday